Welcome to Radio Rebecca, the grooviest radio station in the English Channel.
Hot on the heels of the 1965 FAB Music Awards, we are pleased to host our famous and exclusive post-awards party, only for the hippest in Swinging London.
The results of the awards have just been announced and there is a shock result with the relatively unknown Lovebirds taking first prize.
To everyone’s surprise, the immensely popular Hornets and teen heart-throb Rick Bragger did not make the final three.
There are musicians, record promoters and members of the press at the party and fortunes can be made and lost. The party will climax with the winning record being broadcast on the John Corr Evening Show.
For now, turn on, tune in, drop out…..
The Day the Music Died is available in pdf format (£5 via Paypal).
- Number of players: 10 (3 female, 4 male and 3 gender-neutral)
- Setting: Aboard pirate radio ship Radio Rebecca in 1965
- Time to run: 3 hours (including setup and debrief)
- Space Requirements: Large-ish room
- Authors: Jim Ashby, Kath Banks, Jerry Elsmore, Heidi Kaye and Janet Young, with additional development by Heidi Kaye.
- John Corr - DJ Radio Rebecca – Lives for his music
- Nikki Least - Producer/Owner FAB Records – Corporate powerhouse
- Toni Priest - FAB magazine – Up and coming journalist
- Bobbi McGee - American promoter – Gateway to fame and fortune
- Rick “Brick” Bragger - Heart-throb singer – Jumping Jack Flash
- Mike Lee - Drummer/Singer of The Lovebirds – New to the scene
- Nina Lee - Singer/Guitarist of The Lovebirds – New to the scene
- Sally Uno - Bass player/Songwriter of the Hornets – Rock chick
- Hank Webb - Singer/Guitarist – Peter Pan of rock ‘n’ roll
- Petal Oldfield - Singer/Songwriter/Acoustic guitarist - New talent
Buy The Day the Music Died from Peaky Games
Click the button below to order a pdf copy of The Day the Music Died from Paypal for £5. When we get your email we will send you the pdf as soon as we can - but we aren't online 24 hours a day so you may have to be patient (it may take a day or two, depending on Real Life).